It’s not unusual to hear the words “anger” and” teenagers” used in the same sentence, Cherished Dreams Counseling, Inc. provides support to create changes you can see in your teenager. Our counseling, education, and support sessions gives you actionable strategy and guidance to deal with all the places of anger. Teens learn about the causes of their anger and discover healthy alternatives to avoid explosive episodes. Cherish Dreams Counseling also provides life skills for youths as they began making decisions that can effect their future.
Support the teen and their parents through services that protect, educate, and promote strong families. We encourage family strengths to minimize conflict and support healthy, independent families.
Cherished Dreams Counseling, Inc. Provides:
Counseling sessions for anger management, impulse control, social skills and simple hands on solutions for dropout prevention, truancy and increased academic success.
- Individual counseling for youths.
- In home counseling.
- Counseling and education for youths who are experiencing problems in school, home or with their peers.
- Education for at risk youths to achieve opportunity, freedom, and self- respect using interventions that motivates and create positive change.
- Preventive Education for youths who just need directions and guidance as they navigate teen issues.
- “Active Parenting” a resource for parents to assist them in dealing with the many challenges our youth must face in today’s society.
Dr. Mabel Swaby, Founder of Cherished Dreams Counseling Inc. is a trained professional of the Why Try Program.