It’s not unusual to hear the words “anger” and” teenagers” used in the same sentence, Cherished Dreams Counseling, Inc. provides support to create changes you can see in your teenager. Our counseling, education, and support sessions gives you actionable strategy and guidance to deal with all the places of anger. Teens learn about the causes of their anger and discover healthy alternatives to avoid explosive episodes. Cherish Dreams Counseling also provides life skills for youths and young adults as they began making decisions that can effect their future.
Support teen and their parents, and young adults through services that protect, educate, and promote strong families. We encourage family strengths to minimize conflict and support healthy, independent families.
Cherished Dreams Counseling, Inc. Provides:
Counseling sessions for anger management, impulse control, social skills and simple hands on solutions for dropout prevention, truancy and increased academic success.
- Individual counseling for youths.
- Small group counseling for youths.
- In- home counseling.
- Education for at risk youths to achieve opportunity, freedom, and self- respect using interventions that motivates and create positive change.
- Preventive Education for youths who just need directions and guidance as they navigate teen issues.
- Parent Support.
- Motivational Speaking.
- Making life choices, that will enhance their future.(Preventive Education)
Dr. Mabel Swaby, Founder of Cherished Dreams Counseling Inc. is a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, retired educator and has worked with youths for over 30 years, she is a trained professional of the Why Try Program and has been trained in teaching Choosing -The Best An Abstinence -Centered Curriculum.